This website uses its own or third-party cookies. By continuing to browse, you consent to the use we make of them. If you wish, you can modify your preferences in your browser.
What are cookies?
They are files that are downloaded onto your computer or other device when accessing certain websites, which collect information about your browsing on these sites. In some cases cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing. They allow information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer, amongst other things, to be stored and recovered. Depending on the information that they contain and the way a user’s computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which deals with the information obtained from the cookies.
- Session cookies: Collect and store information while the user is accessing a website.
- Cookies persistents: Are those that expire a maximum of two years after their creation date, which means that during this time the information will continue to be stored on the device and can be accessed and processed.
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to browse via a website, platform or application using the different options and services that they offer.
- Personalisation cookies: Allow the user to access the service with some predetermined general features based on a series of criteria on the user’s device such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Allow those responsible to monitor and analyse users’ web behaviour on the websites that they are linked with. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website, application or platform activity and to compile user browsing profiles on these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements by analysing the service users’ usage data.
The following table shows the own and third-party cookies on the website www.rocagallery.com and the purpose of each one.
- FEATURE AFFECTED IF DISABLED
- Used by the applications server to identify the session.
- No features will be affected by disabling the cookie.
- Used to maintain the user’s language preference.
- The user’s browsing language will not be maintained.
- __utma (1)
- Used to distinguish users and sessions. Information about the number of times a user visits. It also identifies the first and last time they visited the page.
- __utmb (1)
- Used to determine new sessions/visits. Identifies at what time the page is accessed.
- __utmc (1)
- __utmz (1)
- Used to record the user’s origin and the keywords used by the user to access or find the page’s web address. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines or campaigns and browsing within the website itself (internal links).
- __utmv (1)
- Used to store information about the user’s habits.
- __ga (1)
- Used to distinguish users.
(1) Allow website monitoring through the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information about user access to websites. Google Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, (California), CA 94043, United States. Some of the information stored for subsequent analysis includes: the number of times the user has visited the website, the dates of the user’s first and last visits, the length of the visits, the page from which the user has accessed the website, the search engine or link they have used to reach the website, where in the world the user is accessing the website, etc. These cookies’ settings are predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest that you visit Google Analytics’ privacy page, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7124332?hl=en and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage in order to obtain more information about the cookies they use and how to disable them (please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or truthfulness of third-party websites).
- Click here for more information about Internet Explorer.
- Click here for more information about Firefox.
- Click here for more information about Opera.
- Click here for more information about Google Chrome.
- Click here for more information about Safari.
Disabling or deleting Google Analytics cookies
If you accept the use of Google Analytics cookies you will be able to delete them later through your browser’s settings, as indicated, or by installing Google Analytics’ Opt-out Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es